Friday, September 14, 2007

the wife's gone bloggin crazy

Start a blog she says. Little does she know. Soon to find out however. No secrets in this marriage. As far as I know anyway. She's started a blog. maybe two weeks ago and now has more posts then I. Of course she actually gives a rat's ass if anyone reads it. I never really expected that anyone would want to read mine. i don't care what happened in my day why should anyone else? Man I sound all doom and gloom. Which is odd considering my happy-go-lucky nature. Anyway dear, comment away and just remember just like our birthday I was here first!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

steven your blog sounds all dark and cynical! it's not really like you at all. you must add some posts that are nice now. or else.

love you.

Tiffany said...

I've noticed that you are still not blogging. Nor are you responding to my comments!

Tiffany said...

Blog already!

Tiffany said...

Okay, you promised me a blog post last night, so I'm waiting. And holding my breath! I don't know how good that is for the baby!

Tiffany said...

Still not blogging? Making me sad!

Tiffany said...

I'm currently at school with a student teacher. AS a result it's very easy, and quite boring. Would have been nice if there had been a post on here to read!

Tiffany said...

Seriously, you spend enough friggin time on this computer, the least you could do is blog something.

Tiffany said...

Still checking everyday! Slacker. Show your love and blog something. Preferably about how much you love me.

Tiffany said...

Still no blog? This place is becoming stagnant.

Tiffany said...

Alright, this is getting ridiculous!