Sunday, July 06, 2008

hello, tiffany here!

I figured that this blog was getting a little stale, so I have taken it upon myself to be a guest contributor. Steven doesn't actually know this yet, but since I know all his passwords and stuff I figured he must have assumed something like this would happen eventually!

Some stuff about Steven?
  1. he's very handsome. Especially lately - he's gotten some sun, so his skin is all golden/bronze and his hair has lightened, even his eyebrows. You should have seen him when I told him he was looking especially good lately. It's so cute, he tries to play it cool but he instantly turns 10 shades pinker. It's adorable!
  2. he's a pretty good dad. Ask Jordan, today she told me that she didn't love me, only daddy. Figures. See if she gets any dinner.
  3. he plays guitar pretty darn good. He used to be even better, before "the girlfriend" came along. And then "those kids."
  4. he can never complete a project without first somehow finding a dozen mini-projects that need doing in order to start the original project. I bet you think this isn't frustrating at all! But it is one of the cute things he does that makes me both sigh and love him.
  5. he reads a lot. Lots of it useless, some entertaining - but everything he reads he reads it FAST!
  6. he makes a mean pan of cannelloni
  7. he's majoring in philosophy
  8. he's going to turn 10 shades pinker when he reads this
  9. he's going to pretend like he's all annoyed, and threaten to change his passwords, but he won't.
  10. he'll tell me he loves me before I turn off the lamp tonight.

Hmmm, I wonder how long it'll take him to realize I'm on here? You'll notice it's been FOREVER since he's actually blogged. lol.

2 comments:

Q&L said...

thank you for guest blogging. Now we all know Steven a little more. He sounds like a busy guy, i'll forgive him for not blogging.

Tiffany said...

Being busy is no excuse for abandoning your blogging duties!